12.04.2006

Terrorism on The Tube?

General message to every friend in YouTubia:
I can't say "all of my friends" because my channels & my lists have been hacked, sabatoged, ruined, tampered with...
There were strange emails in my box, most of my videos have been disabled or removed, I can't access lists, get strange error messages, cannot post comments, my combined 650 SUBSCRIBERS have been removed! From channels: MysterEy1, entertainmentgiant, etc. Worst of all, I rec'd threatening messages by phone.
I'll make it clear: this does not initmidate me, can not stop me running for President, will not stop our democracy from being establlished! This is an ongoing attempt by some faction to undermine my efforts and to derail our whole community development. It didn't begin with my candidacy Nov. 30, 2006. Prior to that, it was uncovered by several people, incl. envisionthestorm and blackadderextras channel that I'm banned from the Top lists. I was rising up as a comedian channel for the past 2 months and should be THE #8 COMEDIAN CHANNEL. Weird things started after I posted the first expose against lonelygirl15, the same day that bravesgiril broke the news..... [I'm working on the rest of the message]

Right now, I'm keeping any remaining videos private and removing slanderous, threatening comments. I am building up peterappleseed channel and will attach a new video to the eVOTElution video. You can see that Wohosky is still there and anyone else who is running. Does anybody else find it odd that amongst 10,000s of other people, no one is willing to come forth? I'll upload a concise Platform of my Presidential vision ASAP.

Meanwhile you can assist me - please subscribe to my YouTube channel called "peterappleseed" and send out a bulletin to your friends (it's unnecessary to subscribe to MysterEy1 again unless you want). PeterAppleseed is my focus now - the channel I'm striving to secure for my return w/ new videos. I promise a great video as soon as I can recover from this attack. Thank you for your continued support & patience!

Leave a comment so that I know you were here! I dont 100% trust getting messages through YT anymore. People even told me via phone, they left comments on my latest campaign videos, yet those disappeared. I estimate at least 200-250 people wrote to support my candidacy in the first 2 days.

Strange times indeed. Some shadowy group or groups viciously work against me and against our fair and real democracy. There are some suspects, but I refrain from saying anything yet. Any additional information is requested...

Your loyal public servant,
PeterAppleseed a.k.a. Mr.Ey
founder of "The Best of YouTube" playlists.

Much love, peace, life, and truth!


This just posted as a bulletin:
Invitation to a round table meeting to develop the campaign. We need to realize our future community. Your voice is important! Spread the news for large voter turnout. If you have an account go to- http://www.stickam.com/profile/mysterey1 I know of no better way to communicate in real-time. To get an account just sign up on the homepage. Takes one minute.

WARNING: warren25 has come forth as an (unofficial) candidate who is already able to garnish 1,000s of votes because so many people know him and listen to his anti-government negative propaganda.

One thing I'm going to suggest is that we all upload the same video, a short video with the title: "The One Party platform - Global Common Sense"

This also signifies you as an offical member of the party - equally "representative" of the people as I am. My image only appears on it two times, to open the video and to close. Most will be text screens. Sweet, eh?

CLICK here and save file:
Absolutely revolutionary video will be available in a couple days
...from my Yahoo server storage. It's a small file and I've checked it for viruses.

Your candidate & public servant,
Mr.Ey aka PeterAppleseed

17 comments:

HoldinCoffee said...

Conspiracy Theorist's Motto: "Just beacuse I'm paranoid, doesn't mean they AREN'T out to get me."

Glad to see you're alive and kickin' teeth! Funny...I signed-in with Argent's YourTubeCommunity this morning...actually that's not Funny, more ironic...helpful perhaps...I'm rambling again.

Well, sucks this happened but if there's anybody that can turn a negative into a positive, it'd be you. All part of the journey of the modern Tzadik.

PEACE and happy return!

Anonymous said...

play it cool my man...

:)
happyseaurchin

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the link :) Things are a lot clearer now...although the plot itself thickens...hmmm.

Anyways, good luck, and don't let the bastards grind ya down! You got my support.

SlowChocolateAutopsy

Anonymous said...

Quite strange that someone would mess with you like this. I don't know what they expect to achieve. Good luck in dealing with it.

My first thought is that it might be a reaction from youtube to the multiple accounts issue, but the details don't seem to match that at all.

Kory (mysterywalker)

Anonymous said...

testing new account to see if this works

Anonymous said...

Peter,

Stay the course. The point is having a first elected representative because their is no more pure meaning of President then to represent the people. Besides that is what Argent009 suggested.

If you feel your attempts at running are being underminded by the big big boys, I feel you have two options.

1. Consider it a blessing. Nobody is even close to winning besides you. If you are elected nobody will be able to dispute the purity of your campaign's inception. This first elected representative has purity and that is worth 100,000 thousand votes as he attempts to roll out his inititiatives and make claims for legitimacy and thus winning over the hearts and minds of the people which is the challange for all Presidents at all times.

2. You can consider posting all your future candidacy videos as video replies to your declaration. Like manifiest destiny, it is my observation that the evotelution chanel, the polling box, shall not be sullied. Voters can not be intimidated and nor can the candidates on my channel.

Besides, just one of another things this first election, by the people for the people, is doing is pioneering the way groups assemble and establish order. Some suggest more hiararchies are not important. But the reality is we live in a world of limited resources and must work together as a collective group to accomplish a greater good. The individual civil liberties are important but only to the extent that they are supressed by not cooperating. Thus in lies why we need a representative of the people, to provide efficiecies and competition with the internet landlord. This is the basics of economics and why Steve Chen has not disputed Renettos proof behind the truth, "they want us to lead and be a democracy."

Power to the people.

First impression is a lasting impression. The principal behind this campaign is what makes it legit, to legit to quit.

Anonymous said...

evotelution here. Mastereye1, It says I need to accept your friend request to view the video.

I do not want to accept a friend request from a candidate. Can you repost this video under peterappleseed? Sorry for the inconvience. This might seem like a problem but in the end some advantage will be presented to you.

Anonymous said...

The video I am refering to is your declaration video...

Anonymous said...

Well I guess it is just private. I assume this is not related to the hacking. But more so because you value friends. You can keep it private. I just will not view it.

Remember my suggestion to post your candidacies future videos as video responses to your declaration video. And stay positive in your campaign. The up and up will always persever over the down and out.

Anonymous said...

Wow! There is some weird stuff going down...I just don't get it. I hope everything comes to light...soon. Grace & Ease to you!

~Claushah

chronicthehemphog said...

dude if you need anything CHRONIC THE HEMPHOG's got your back

chronicthehemphog said...

dude;if you need anything CHRONICTHEHEMPHOG's got your back

FableForge said...

Hey MysterEy1......... it pisses off that someone got yout account.. how could this have happened? I just suggest you take screenshots of everything that looks weird, and keep them as evidence. We dont know how big this will get, document everything for later use. Have you contacted YouTube directly about this? I'd be interested to hear what they think, specially when you have screenshots as proof. Let me know when you need help I can provide, email is blacksmith (at) fableforge.org

Anonymous said...

Dear Peter Appleseed,
Sorry about all this frustrating nonsense. You will prevail. Best for a speedy recovery of accounts, subscribers & videos.
Poppyflower66 /Youtube

Anonymous said...

Euterpe here, wishing you fortitude through this patch. YT has been weird lately for lots of people, myself included, so I empathize. The thought that is sticking in my mind right now is this: the struggle which is not joyous is the wrong struggle. Therefore, as these are times of struggle, I wish you joy.

Anonymous said...

I've never seen you as a cheater. It's just that I thought multiple accounts might prohibited in their terms of service, albeit not widely enforced. Just fishing for an explanation.

- Kory

Unknown said...

your not the only one negatively affected by this whole thing I stand by my original declaration ALL CANDIDATES ELECTED before its too late & some cbs geek gets his feet under the table